- Over 20 years investment banking (M&A, Corporate Finance), early-stage company consulting, commercial banking, and private equity (deal sourcing, relationship building, due diligence, negotiations, and operational, financial and market strategy development) experience
- Experience and extensive network in the Private Equity and high-tech/VC sector
- Served in Morgan Stanley's M&A and Corporate Finance Departments in NY and Chicago
- Operational experience through founding and building the Los Angeles Technology Venture Banking office for Imperial Bank (establishing presence, business/market strategy, marketing, team building, internal policies/procedures, relationship selling).
- Sourced, negotiated & closed over 30 debt placement transactions with attached equity
- Established expansive business intermediary and professional networks throughout Southern California and the US; deal sourcing networks.
- Interim CEO of early-stage portfolio food company resulting in successful package design, product launch, and national sales effort for a new product line. Extensive involvement in brand licensing agreement, national sales strategy, operations management, and accounting and finance reporting systems.
- Significant business development, transactional experience and company oversight